Do You Remember?

The days I spent in that big sunny  house,

Hearing the tiptoe down the roof by that lil brown mouse

Where I calmed my heart

With the breeze, moonlight and you 

The hushing sounds of the gushing winds

Walking by the window sills 

With the tender breaths on my shoulder

A reassurance of your presence

Holding me while you snuggle into me 

I slept on the roof that day all night

Do you remember?

You also spent the night

But now I snuggle into the pillow

Curling myself as much as I can

Tears sliding off my shoulders 

Where the tender breaths held me 

The winds of thunder scare me

It’s no longer you who holds me

It’s me who holds myself 

A bit more tighter, closer and longer

I wish that you’d remember me

But do you?  


Comments

  1. Anonymous23 July, 2022

    🥹🥹😩😩🤝🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23 July, 2022

    🫂😭 so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23 July, 2022

    ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23 July, 2022

    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous23 July, 2022

    Love this vedikaaa -K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous23 July, 2022

    😭🙌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEX

Move On

Losing!